One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters is to work with us. A career with Big Brothers Big Sisters is an opportunity to merge your talents and personal values with your desire to make a difference.
Every day, we are changing the perspectives of children and enabling them to see the world around them in a more positive light. With that newfound point of view, they can see their potential more clearly and dream bigger about their future. Our success is a result of committed and inspired employees, working together to make a lasting impact on America’s youth, schools, and communities.
Positions Currently Open:
Mentor Manager Fort Myers
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast is seeking an energetic leader for our Ft. Myers office. The successful candidate will interview and assess candidates for programs, provide match oversight and case management for children ages 6-18 and adult volunteers. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize projects, manage time effectively, and work independently within a team environment. Bachelor’s degree required in a related field. Candidates must be computer literate, have a valid driver’s license, car and current insurance required. Bi-Lingual a plus. Full benefits package. Please attach a cover letter with your resume. EOE. No Phone Calls Please.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills in the following areas:
– Ability to prioritize projects, manage time effectively and ability to follow through on tasks
– Ability to assess challenges and problem solve proactively
– Strong documentation skills and familiarity with case management reporting and filing
– Ability to engage meaningfully and professionally with a wide variety of external audiences,
in-person, by phone or email
– Ability to develop relationships and partnerships in the community
– Ability to provide match oversight and case management for children ages 6-18 and adult
– Ability to assess individual needs aligned to program policies
– Ability to problem solve and meet the needs of program participants – child, family and volunteers and community partners
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Required travel: 25% (Required)
An Opportunity for Growth
That’s obviously true for the children we serve. But it’s also true within our organization. We need talented and passionate people in a variety of areas including Executive Leadership, Fund Development, Program Management, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are committed to a diverse workforce with representation from every walk of life. We recognize how our organization is greatly enhanced when we unite people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Interested? Get started here:
For more information about working with us, contact Donna Chianese, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com or 941-488-4009.